The full version includes:
• 340+ realistic anatomic renderings & diagrams
• Detailed diagrams, illustrations & clinical photos
• Each card includes structures for identification with detailed explanations
• 340+ in depth, full-color images
• Additional information on muscle attachments, innervations & main actions
• Unlimited access to ALL anatomical categories:
• Cranial nerves, head, neck
• Thorax, abdomen, pelvis
• Back, lower limbs, and more!
• Created by experts in the medical field
The front of each card features an image from Clinically Oriented Anatomy, with 5 to 10 structures indicated for identification with a detailed explanation provided on the back.
The topics include:
· Pelvis and Perineum
· Lower Limb
· Upper Limb
· Cranial Nerves
Based on the highly regarded “MOORE Clinically Oriented Anatomy”, these cards feature descriptions of structures and correlating images. Realistic anatomic renderings and diagrams of common medical situations complement this clinically oriented material. Information on muscle attachments, innervations, and main actions are also included.
So whether you are just beginning to hunker down and study or you are jumping the last hurdle before the USMLE or medical board exams, this will be an invaluable tool for self-assessment or last minute review.
Our client success team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call at 319-246-5299 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.