It supports AMRNB and SILK codec for better voice quality over mobile network.
It is used in conjunction with MOT/PBX (IP-PBX) system.
MOT/Phone has a basic features of a business telephone, including the following:
* Call via NTT-HIKARI and Japanese ITSP(050 Number)
* Integrate mobile phones into your office's phone extension network.
* Call hold, attended transfer, park hold.
* Onetouch-key dial. (Speed dial)
* Multi Domain. (Can be registered to two SIP server)
* MOT/Phone might not receive a phone call immediately via mobile network due to its condition or specification.
* You might meet a problem if you use MOT/Phone and another VoIP application at the same time.
* Please subscribe flat-rate monthly charge service which enables economical use of packet communications.
* For improving the application, the access log to MOT/PBX is preserved in a server. And the information which specifies an individual isn't acquired.