MoveMatch allows you to request a quotation (RFQ) in just 4 easy steps. It takes only 2 upto10 minutes in case you decide to do your own survey.
Step 1: select one or more moving companies from the area you are moving to or from or self storage firms where you want to store goods.
Step 2: complete the simple questions that enable the selected firms to offer a more accurate quote.
Step 3: opt to do the survey yourself or skip to;
Step 4: to find an overview of your RFQ before you send it.
MoveMatch is a great, powerful transparent & efficient app for anyone dealing with removal or storage. Using MoveMatch you can calculate volumes/weight quickly and find all you need to know about the industry, including cost saving tips and handy checklists.
WHO IS THE MOVEMATCH APP FOR?
* Anyone who wants to relocate or store goods. MoveMatch is a simple & efficient tool to survey your own goods, allowing you to find a mover at origin or destination or a self storage company. You get your quotation without having to inviting multiple companies into your home or office
* Professional removers: to do surveys, generate leads and help customers to find you.
WHAT CAN MOVEMATCH DO?
Using MoveMatch you can quickly and accurately survey all your household goods, room by room, giving you a clear picture of their estimated volume or weight. Customers or professional removers can easily calculate the volume of household goods and/or forward the pictures of the items to be shipped or stored to calculate or double check the volume or weight of goods.
A remover can instantly determine what packing materials are needed e.g. crating of delicate items, or request destination rates from partners. It also provides information to the destination agent as to what items need to be unpacked and how and where they should be placed in a room for when a customer needs the same arrangements at the new destination. Transparency will give a client trust in a selected relocation agent.
MOVEMATCH AT A GLANCE
This app gives you the ability to:
* calculate volumes while walking through a home and get instant results
* instantly switch between volume (m3/ft3) & weight (kg/lbs) units to avoid calculation errors
* change the density ratio a mover is working with at any time
* forward the survey sheet to (other) movers, forwarders, insurance companies, partners, a back office or a customer
* include details and dimensions of non-standard products that do not appear in the regular list
* find and navigate to a listed professional removal company at origin or destination using Google Maps
* view and/or adjust input values at all times
* take and include photos - photograph fragile items for insurance or packing reasons - send photos of your rooms to an agent showing what to pack or how to place the items at your new residence
* save, open and adjust survey sheets at any time
* access the customs regulations of many countries
* The density (lbs per ft3) can be adjusted at any time
* Non listed items with specific weight/dimensions can be added
* The total volume/weight by room can be benchmarked with a sample picture of each room with its volume/weight to see if the calculated total is in line
* A remover can double check the estimated volume or weight by checking the room photos
This is just a small selection of functions that are available on the MoveMatch app
* It also gives important background info on the spot such as the dimensions of containers, abbreviations, glossary of terminology in the industry, a checklist of things to do before and after the move, fumigation, air shipments and moving with children.
* More features will be included in the near future
* A similar app is planned for other platforms.