This is why the mPlayer was created. The mPlayer can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, RMVB, MKV, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy file via USB or Wifi.
- Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
- Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB… most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Supports Wi-Fi Transfer : Transfer files without USB cable connection
- Support USB Transfer.
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Folder lock
• Control the playback
- Sweep to the left : Backward
- Sweep to the right : Forward
- Sweep to the top : Volume Up
- Sweep to the down : Volume Down
- Double click: Pause
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPhone/iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the mPlayer's documents
2. How to add video with WIFI
- Make sure than your iPhone/iPad and Computer connected the same wifi. Then open mPlayer, enable "Wi-Fi Translate" at left side menu, you will get a http address. Then open a browser at your compute and input the address, then you got it .
• Service email: firstname.lastname@example.org