Key Features of MPPSC 2017 Exam Prep App:
1. Complete MP PSC 2017 Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests for Practice.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed for each section.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other MP PSC Civil Services Aspirants.
5. Review all attempted questions, see the correct answer and read or write solution for any question.
The mock tests and practice papers in the MPPSC 2017 Exam Prep App emulates a similar exam pattern and question difficulty level as per the Madhya Pradesh Civil Services Preliminary Examination . The app covers full syllabus of the recruitment examination with focus on each and every topic, so that the candidates never miss a single important question to practice. Also, the app powers the aspirants to interact with each other and also with experts through forum section, enabling them to discuss preparation strategies, tips and tricks, important questions and their solutions, exam notification for result, admit card and interview experience.
Similar to the actual exam, the mock tests in MPPSC 2017 Exam Prep App evaluates a candidate's expertise in General Aptitude and General Studies. With a question bank close to 1000 well researched questions including previous year papers, sample paper and other important questions, this app is one of those important keys that you need to score well in the examination.
Topics and syllabus covered in the App:-
1. General Studies - General Science and Environment, Events of National and International Importance, History of India and Independent India, Geography of India, World Geography, Indian Polity and Economy, Sports, Geography History and Culture of MP & Information and Communication Technology.
2. General Aptitude :- Comprehension, logical reasoning and analytical ability, general mental ability, basic numeracy and data interpretation.
The Madhya Pradesh Civil Services Exam is being conducted periodically over the time. So if you are going to appear for the paper in near future, then start practicing objective questions with the help of this app and move ahead of other candidates with a better score and confirm your selection as a gazetted officer in Madhya Pradesh.
So start preparing for your upcoming Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!