This work is an effort to collect, compile and store (electronically, in one place) authentic information about Muslim scholars since the advent of Islam more than 1400 years ago.
• It include brief inter-linked biographies of Muslim scholars since the time of Companions of Prophet Muhammad (صلّی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلّم), arranged by century (AH) and areas of interest.
• It also include all known companions (Sahaba, RA), famous Successors (Taba'een), their Followers (Taba' Taba'een) and later scholars including all known hadith narrators.
• Tags are used for easy grouping/searching/Events (like Abyssinia, Aqaba, Badr).
• Suggest as you type (the companion names).
• Different variations of name and kunya for a particular narrator/scholar are captured.
• Known family members (parents, siblings, spouses, children) are also recorded.
• Information like date of birth/death, places of stay, teacher and student list and narrator grade/rank provide useful details about hadeeth narrators.[More..]
• Student of hadeeth sciences can greatly benefit in the field of 'ilm al-rijal (knowledge of men/authorities), tabqat al-ruwat (classes of narrators) and al-jarh wa'l-ta'dil (impugnment & validation).
These Arabic resources are separately stored in the database (searchable) and are linked with the main database.
al-Isabah by Ibn Hajar (12,000+ records) - الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة
at-Thaqat by Ibn Hibban (16,000+ records) - ثقات ابن حبان
al-Tarikh-ul-Kabir by al-Bukhari (12,000+ records) - التاريخ الكبير
Tabaqat by ibn Sa'd (4,000+ records)- الطبقات الكبرى ابن سعد
Siyar A'lam al-Nubala by al-Dhahbi (5,000+ records)- سير أعلام النبلاء - الذهبي
Lisan al-Mizan by Ibn Hajar (15,000+ records)- لسان الميزان
Tahdheeb al-Tahdheeb by Ibn Hajar (12,000+ records)- تهذيب التهذيب - ابن حجر
Taqrib al-Tahdheeb by Ibn Hajar (~12,000 records)- تقريب التهذيب - ابن حجر العسقلاني
Mezan A'tadal by al-Dhahbi (11,000+ records)- ميزان الاعتدال في نقد الرجال- الذهبي
Tahdheeb al-Kamal by al-Mizzi (40,000+ records)- تهذيب الكمال في أسماء الرجال - المزي
Main website: http://muslimscholars.info/
Share and recommend this beautiful application to your friends and relatives. May Allah bless us in this world and hereafter.
"Whoever calls people to right guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow him..." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2674
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greentech0