Build your own tournaments. Make custom brackets. Track, save and share your results.
Tired of writing out tournament brackets by hand? My Bracket is the app you are looking for.
Loaded with features yet easy to use, it is the best way to manage tournaments on the fly. Keep yourself organized and your friends informed with My Bracket.
◆ INTUITIVE, EASY TO USE BRACKET CREATOR helps you track all your tournaments
◆ BUILD THE TOURNAMENT YOU WANT with a truckload of features
◆ TRACK WINS AND LOSSES WITH A SINGLE TAP and share the results with your friends
◆ UNMATCHED SOCIAL SHARING ABILITY keeps everyone informed and involved in your tournament
Try it today for free - if you like it, the fully loaded pro version is just a click away.
• build unlimited brackets for any number of teams (up to 32)
• automatic bye round management
• double elimination with integrated "Losers' Bracket"
• automatic seeding management
• seed randomization if needed
• 'Groups' menu keeps your brackets organized
• highly manipulatable brackets let you fix or change any or all advancements quickly
• Smart Edit remembers your team names if you need to adjust team numbers
• beautiful HD graphics make your brackets look great
• multiple bracket sharing allows you to share UNLIMITED brackets at one time
• share one or more brackets with a single click via email or Facebook
• save one or more brackets to your phone as images you can text out to anyone
• REVOLUTIONARY new import/export feature allows you to send WORKING brackets to other My Bracket users
If you are organizing tournaments for pool, tennis, ping pong, darts, beer pong, basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball, soccer, curling, squash, you name it - this app is for you.
My Bracket is built to be social. It is the ONLY app that allows you to share your brackets with anyone you want, any way you want. It is designed to make your life easier.
TRY IT TODAY, FOR FREE.
The free version includes all of the great features listed above for brackets up to 8 teams. Unlock the pro version with a single click within the app.