- Create your own dictionary,
- Save anything you want and your search results will change according to your keyboard,
- Draw something, erase it, or edit the whole template before saving (there is a menu button on top right),
- Enter a name and an explanation during the saving (be its transliteration and meaning),
- Always operate on different languages, which we hope will help you with polyglot problems, even a bit.
If your phone supports 3D Touch, you will not see extra adjustment bars. We, as Japanese learners, actually desined MyPocketDictionary for our studies but we hope it can help you too! It is very simple and easy to use. Have fun!