App useful for managing alarm systems & home automation systems with a GSM module.
This app allows you to:
- manage up to 20 different devices
- the total number of devices displayed (device buttons) can be customized by the user
- handle up to 400 different commands
- use a boot password.
Each device can:
- handle up to 20 different commands
- the total number of commands displayed (command buttons) can be customized by the user
- show the SMS history of sent/received messages (using dialogue balloons)
Easy, flexible and free!
This is the ad supported edition of MyAlarm (buy MyAlarm+ to avoid ads)
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject just contact our service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) Specify the total number of devices that you intend to manage in the app settings
b) Set in every device the required data (title, phone number, total number of commands required for the device)
c) Set in every device command the required data (title, SMS command, SMS warning type)
>>MyAlarmFree at a glance
App setup data:
- Label Color
- Frame Color
- Required number of devices (1/20)
- Password (optional)
- Set buttons visibility
Device setup data:
- Device phone number
- Required number of command buttons (1/20)
Command setup data:
- Command (SMS)
- Required SMS warning type
Costs: the cost of sending/receiving SMS depends only on your mobile pricing plans
SMS delivery time: remember that it may require some time (from some seconds to some minutes) before your controllable device receives the sent SMS (it depends on the mobile operator).
Privacy: Personal data are not collected or used in any way outside of the user device.
Security: If you lose your mobile phone remember to change the password of your devices (some controllable devices accept commands even from non-registered users)