- Create routes which can consist of a large number of waypoints. These points can be entered as a specific address, based on a search result or just by clicking a point on the map. Important for long distance routes.
- The type of transport (driving, bicycling, walking or via a straight line, just to jump over a river...) can be defined for every part of the route independent.
- Display height profile as well as StreetView images next to the route. StreetView is also available without having a route displayed. Just StreetView and map side by side.
- Display highest and lowest points on the route, the level of ascending in color and display height contour line markers (every 100 meter).
- Display total length of the route, total ascending and travel time. Displayed in metric (kilometer/meter) or imperial format (miles/feet). Travel time depending of type of transport or user defined
- Export routes as GPX file in different formats for usages in other GPS devices. Or import and display GPX tracks and waypoints.
- Navigate: Position and rotate map to match current position and driving direction.
- Tracking: Store actual position and speed every x seconds for later plotting and review.
- Dashboard: Actual information from ANT+ based speed, cadance or heartbeat devices can be displayed, next to the route map. Together with height and slope info comming from the build-in barometer device.
- Display wind information and forecast (speed and direction) and analyze the impact on your trip.
- Display place information as provided by Google and store for off-line usages.
- Display photos, located on your device and positioned them on the map
- Spoken direction information is available for every planned route. This gives you the possibility to follow the route without having to look on the screen.
Internet connection is required for creating new routes but already stored routes can be displayed in an off-line situation, without connection to the internet.
The full version of the app will be available for ten days for evaluation purposes. At the end of this period, you can continue with a free but limited version or buy the full version. This is a one-time purchase, worth the money…...