PLEASE NOTE: This is a first release of MyTeachingStrategies™ and is currently only for use by customers who subscribe to both MyTeachingStrategies™ and Tadpoles®. A second release for MyTeachingStrategies™ only users is forthcoming. Current GOLD® users should continue to use the GOLD® Documentation App.
With MyTeachingStrategies™, you can:
• Capture photos, videos, and text notes.
• Tag your capture with objectives, dimensions, and preliminary ratings.
• Share captured documentation with families while simultaneously uploading it to MyTeachingStrategies™!
• Track attendance for children and staff.
• Create daily reports for record keeping and parent communication.
To maintain security and confidentiality, all documentation captured in the app remains within the app until sent to Tadpoles®/MyTeachingStrategies™. Any photos or videos taken within the app will not mix with your personal camera roll. Files captured using the app cannot be sent anywhere other than to Tadpoles®/MyTeachingStrategies™.
Who Can Use This App
This app is designed for use with the MyTeachingStrategies™ platform. PLEASE NOTE: To use this app in its first release, users must have a MyTeachingStrategies™ account and a Tadpoles® account. The app is for teacher use only. Family Central users will not be able to log into the app.
The Assess portion of MyTeachingStrategies™ is powered by GOLD® and offers a streamlined, simplified way to conduct accurate, authentic, ongoing assessment of children’s development and learning from birth through third grade.