Out on the road? Download free maps for offline use and use them anywhere without a mobile network.
Ideal for hiking, mountain biking, pedelec, eBike and road cycling, mountaineering or mountain climbing, on a ski tour, cross-country skiing or nordic walking.
You always know where you are and where you came from.
Find out how far and fast you were on the road and the incline of the tour.
Share tracks as a GPX file with friends.
Download GPX tracks and take them as a template for mountain biking, mountain biking, ski tours and hiking or tracking.
Export your workouts as GPX or FIT file to import in sport portals like STRAVA, Velo Hero and the like.
Find new ways on the maps.
You do not need to be a super-sportsman and can also use the app in a foreign city to find the parking or hotel (map).
The download of offline maps goes directly from the app.
Keep fit during the winter and continue training, e.g. at the treadmill, indoor cycling, cross-trainer or rowing machine!
Use myWorkouts as a tachometer and view your heart rate (Bluetooth or ANT+ sensor required), cadence, calorie consumption during exercise so your training is efficient and you remain motivated.
- fitness training, sports training, circuit training, muscle building, cardio training
- treadmill, stepper, cross trainer, climbing machine, elliptic trainer
- aerobics, gymnastics
- indoor cycling, ergometer, rowing machine
Follow your activities and let yourself be motivated by statistics on higher achievements.
Use the resting heart rate and the maximum pulse to calculate your optimal training zones (for effective cardio training with optimal heart rate).
During the exercise, you can see how long you have exercised in the planned intensity and how much calories you burned.
You can feel the performance increases everywhere, whether mountain bike MTB, running, mountain running, indoor cycling, ergometer, treadmill, rowing machine or fitness training.
The app is ideal for mountain and bike sports enthusiasts who run mountain bikes or racing bikes in summer, running, mountaineering and hiking, and in winter they keep their fitness with indoor cycling, treadmills, steppers, cross-trainers, etc.
GPX tracks can quickly be viewed and saved with the app. With the offline map, you can orient yourself with the GPX tracks.
Stay fit with the app!
Whether indoor fitness or outdoor sports - you can record this:
- GPS track (geo coordinates), route, altitude, speed, slope, altitude, export in GPX format
- heart rate (*) measures pulse (course, min, max, average, time zones), Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors supported
- calorie consumption (*) shows burned calories
- cadence and or speed (*)
- step frequency, distance, number of steps, calorie consumption, speed
- environment temperature (*)
- barometric pressure (*)
(*) Some of the values require additional sensors (ANT+™ or Bluetooth® LE)!
You can use myWorkouts without additional devices, but some features (heart rate, calories, cadence) are only active if you have a chest strap that sends your heart rate via ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Then you need:
- an ANT+ or Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor
- a smartphone with ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy
- ANT+ or Bluetooth LE combined speed and cadence sensor
- ANT+ or Bluetooth LE cadence sensor
- ANT+ or Bluetooth LE speed sensor
- ANT+ step frequency sensor (foot pod, distance measurement, calorie counter)
- ANT+ temperature sensor
Install now the free app and record your tours and tracks via GPS along with heart rate (Bluetooth or ANT+) and cadence. Download the free offline maps! Use the app for your indoor training. Here we go!