It’s easier to transfer and pay
• Send money to anyone, all you need is their mobile number.
• Pay your bills with BPAY.
• Add new payees and delete those you no longer need Create, cancel or modify scheduled and recurring payments.
• Share your payment receipts by SMS, email or even save it to your phone.
• International payments – send money to over forty countries around the globe.
• All transactions are protected by NAB Defence – our security and anti-fraud system.
With even greater card control
• Control the kinds of payments that can be made with your Visa credit and debit cards.
• View merchant details for credit card transactions.
• Lost, stolen or damaged card? You can temporarily block or unblock your card; permanently block and order a new card; or replace a damaged card instantly.
• Heading overseas? Keep your cards safe by letting us know where you’re going. We’ll make sure your money’s secure.
Quick and easy access
• Set up quick balance to see your account balances without logging in.
• Use your fingerprint to login securely to the app.
• If you share your device with someone else or want to keep your personal and business life separate, you can set up individual profiles.
• Copy and share your BSB and account number at the tap of a finger.
Useful tools and calculators
• Find the nearest NAB Branch or ATM, or search by postcode or suburb.
• Work out loan repayments, calculate foreign exchange and forecast savings.
• Travel tools – a handy foreign exchange calculator and other tools to help you manage your spending when you’re overseas.
• The NAB mobile banking app is compatible with Android OS 4.1 and above.
• NAB Pay is available for compatible NFC enabled phones running Android 4.4 or above on eligible NAB Visa debit and credit cards.
• You’ll be asked to provide permission for the app to access your device and app history and SMS. Permission for the device and app history allows the app to protect your mobile device against banking cybercrime. SMS permission improves the security of payment authorisation codes. Giving the app these permissions will keep your accounts safe, and ensure the app works the way it was designed.
Tell us what you think
• Send us your feedback from the app.