It uses images that your smartphone’s camera takes and add 2D-3D objects to these images and with the assistance of a 3D cultural treasures guide (character), the system provides a very accurate tour guide service, which is almost the same as having a real tour guide at tourist destinations.
*Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese
1. Providing contents of a tour guide about cultural treasures
- Using different contents such as images, texts, video clips to make storytelling for a tour guide on your smartphone.
- Tour guide of the cultural treasures is modeled as a 3D character, AR storylines are made of information about cultural treasures and to make AR even more realistic, we built 2D and 3D objects to add on.
- Diverse contents of the cultural treasures are provided to the user through the latest smartphone-related techniques such as AR.
- It covers a broad range of users and offers many tour guide modes (Normal mode, Personal mode, and Quest Mode).
2. Local area tour guide service
- Information about tourist sights, restaurants, accommodation and events around the areas of the cultural asset is provided to visitors through the Tour API connection.
- Location-based service offers a navigation function of checking the current location and directions (Map) to tourist sights.
3. Cultural asset Guideboard QR Code Recognition Service and Social Network Services (SNS)
- QR code recognition service for cultural asset guideboardsis provided that visitors can leave comments about QR codes
- Questions about cultural treasures can be answered via Twitter.