With just one app download, you'll have access to all of NCGS's conference content, and the ability to:
• View entire event agendas
• Craft a personalized schedule
• Research and find exhibitors
• Create a custom profile to share with other attendees
• Take notes on sessions
• Rate sessions and provide feedback
• Access conference maps
• Receive daily conference news and updates
• Participate in event contests
The National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS) is the leading advocate for girls' schools, connecting and collaborating globally with individuals, schools, and organizations dedicated to educating and empowering girls.
• We engage the power of many voices to strengthen our schools, communities and world.
• We challenge limits to imagine and explore new possibilities.
• We inspire the next generation to lead with courage, competence, and empathy.
• We prepare girls for lives of commitment, confidence, contribution and fulfillment.
• Advocacy: We champion the unique benefits of all-girls schools.
• Research: We conduct, sponsor, and disseminate research on issues of importance to girls’ education.
• Networking: We connect member schools with each other and to strategic partners to advance our work on behalf of girls.
• Professional Development: We convene international, national, regional, and online forums to exchange best practices for educating girls.
PO Box 5729
Charlottesville, VA 22905