***** Navicat Premium named “Best Database Administration Solution” by Database Trends and Applications Magazine *****
** First Complete iOS Database GUI **
Navicat for MySQL is the first complete database administration tool developed for iOS, giving you the power to manage your databases on the go. Whether you are working from an iPhone or an iPad, Navicat frees you from your workstation.
Navicat has a whole new set of features aimed at making your database administration portable and at enhancing the classic Navicat experience. Sync your connections and queries to Navicat Cloud, or organize your work through a UI-enhanced multi-tasking workflow.
Navicat is compatible with MySQL and has sophisticated features that provide professional developers with the tools they need, but are accessible and easy-to-learn for users new to database servers.
- Get real-time connections and queries anytime, anywhere.
- Create projects to share connections & queries with your team members.
- Add members and define each member role in the project.
- Get visibility into your team activities from the Activity Log.
Simplify Your Data Editing
- Add, modify, delete with an iOS-centric UI.
- Zoom into tables for optimum clarity.
- Use filters to isolate and find data.
- Anchor and view connected databases.
Streamline Your Queries
- Construct queries with our code completion feature.
- Select properties and SQL keywords from a suggestion list.
Control Your Objects
- Create, modify, and design database objects.
- Field Type Prediction predicts field types based on input.
- Avoid complex SQL editing..
Increase Your Productivity
- Multi-task with the Tab View.
- View Tables and Objects in a unified workspace.
- Simultaneously access Tables and Objects across different servers.
Choose Your Connections
- Establish secure SSH/SSL sessions through SSH/SSL Tunneling.
- Strong authentication and secure encryption.
- Bypass ISP restrictions with HTTP Tunneling.
For more detail about Navicat, please visit: http://www.navicat.com/products/navicat-ios
** For technical questions, please visit http://wiki.navicat.com