Here is why you should join NeatClub:
- 20M new cases of STDs every year in the US
- Every 1 in 6 person has genital herpes in the US
- Approximately 6.1M are living with chronic hepatitis and 1.2M with HIV
Wonder how we verify if a member is STD free? It is simple:
- You get tested for all the STDs as recommended by us every four months at a certified lab
- You provide us authorization and information to collect that test result
- We do the legwork of collecting your test result and verifying it
What do we mean by STD free?
At NeatClub, we use term 'STD Free'(or neat) for people whose less than four months old STD test results are negative and verified by NeatClub. We believe that it is safe to assume that a person is STD free if his/her less than four months old STD test results are negative.
Please note that even when a member is verified as STD free on the app, sometimes it is possible that a member can be infected either because the test could not catch a recent infection or the person got infected after the test.
Why should I use NeatClub if there is no guarantee of members not being infected?
- You can protect yourself against a lot of people are already tested positive for STDs but they prefer to lie about it
- A lot of people don’t know about their STDs because they are not tested adequately
- Condoms are not enough, you can get infected even by making out and oral sex
- You can get infected from the person who doesn’t have any symptoms on the body but is infected
Get on NeatClub, and try it yourself!