Currently the materials used for making necklaces are quite diverse for example; iron, bronze, copper, ceramics, glass, seeds of saga, cloth, stone, rattan, wood, bamboo, horns, leather, bones, shells, plastics, and many more. Necklaces are usually chain shaped and sometimes added pendant, pendant or pendulum as a sweetener.
Necklaces have been used throughout history by men and women. Used to mark differences in many cultures. In some cultures, necklaces may indicate the status and social class of the user.
Necklaces are also used as the identity of its users, as the necklace used by US soldiers is referred to as dog tags. This necklace began to be used since the second world war. User identity is placed on a pendant made of aluminum slab. The written identity is the name, position, regiment or corps of the wearer.
- Features Application -
- Small Size App
- Set Walpaper with image collection in app
- Images Can be Share and Saved in your gallery
- Fast Performance
- 100+ Ideas design
- Image Best Quality
- The best and modern option design images
- Easy your simple to use app
- The newest ideas for Best Design of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Free Application
- Category Images -
- necklace design ideas jewelry
- necklace design ideas gold
- diamond necklace design ideas
- pearl necklace design ideas
- crystal necklace design ideas
- jewelry design ideas diamond
- diamond necklace jewelry design ideas
- jewelry design name ideas
- jewelry design ideas pearls
- simple necklace design ideas
You will find Best Design Ideas in this application. Download now ..