Key Features of NEET 2018 - MBBS BDS Entrance Exam Prep App:
1. Complete National Eligibility cum Entrance Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests for Practice.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed for each section.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other medical entrance exam candidates.
5. Review all attempted questions, see the correct answer and read or write solution for any question.
CBSE has been conducting the test since 2013 for admission into graduate medical courses and dental courses (MBBS & BDS) in government and private medical & dental colleges in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test superseded AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) and other medical entrance exams organized by states and other colleges. This year NEET is going to be held on 24th July, and now is the right time to practice mock tests by Youth4work to graduate to a next level of solving objective questions asked in the entrance exam.
Just as the actual NEET exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology), our mock tests provides ample questions for practice and get accustomed to the exam pattern of medical entrance exam. The question bank has a huge collection of 3000+ MCQs comprising of all sample papers, previous year papers and other important questions as per the syllabus. Not just this, NEET 2018 - MBBS BDS Entrance Exam Prep app lets a user to interact with other aspirants through discussion forums and exchange valuable examination preparation tips and other important news and notification. All these features makes the app an important key for cracking the competitive examination for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses.
Syllabus and Topics covered for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Phase-I and Phase-II:-
1. Physics:- Physical world and measurement, electrostatics, kinematics, current electricity, laws of motion, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, work energy and power, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, motion of system of particles and rigid body, electromagnetic waves, gravitation, optics, properties of bulk matter, dual nature of matter and radiation, thermodynamics, atoms and nuclei, behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, electronic devices & oscillations and waves.
2. Chemistry:- Some basic concepts of chemistry solid state, structure of atom, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, electrochemistry, chemical bonding and molecular structure chemical kinetics, states of matter: gases and liquids surface chemistry, thermodynamics, general principles and processes of isolation of elements, equilibrium, redox reactions, hydrogen, coordination compounds, s block element (alkali and alkaline earth metals), haloalkanes and haloarenes, some p block elements, alcohols phenols and ethers, organic chemistry: some basic principles and techniques, aldehydes ketones and carboxylic acids, hydrocarbons organic compounds containing nitrogen, environmental chemistry, biomolecules, polymers and chemistry in everyday life.
3. Biology:- Zoology, botany, diversity in living world, reproduction, structural organisation in animals and plants, genetics and evolution, cell structure and function biology and human welfare, biotechnology and its applications, human physiology, ecology and environment and plant physiology.
So start preparing for your upcoming CBSE NEET exam. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!