• All private keys and other important data stored locally and encrypted.
• Generate, import and export NEM accounts
• Multisignature contract edits and account management
• Managing multiple accounts and local address books
• Displaying account information
• Displaying recent transactions on an interactive messaging interface
• Encrypted and plain text messaging
• Signing multisignature transactions
• No blockchain download. The NEM app is a lite client using NEM’s APIs.
• Reading and making NEM addresses with QR codes
• Shows XEM Harvesting status and details.
• No in-app purchases, advertisements, or sharing of data. Your privacy is fully respected.
The NEM Wallet is open source and free software under MIT license.
Our source code is available at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMAndroidApp
Please report any issues at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMAndroidApp/issues
Technical Reference: http://nem.io/NEM_techRef.pdf
Disclaimer: The NEM app is still in development and an open source project. Although it has been extensively tested by the community, the NEM team is not responsible for any malfunctions or loss of funds. Use at your own risk!