WHO NEEDS NETWORK MAP?
• Network Map application is very useful for Digital Cable TV operators, Internet Providers or any organizations who have to maintain fiber optic cables for their business in FTTP or FTTH models.
NETWORK MAP FEATURES
• Gives a bird's view of your network realm. You can simply drill down to its amazing details of cables, individual fiber, fiber connecting junctions, incidents over a fiber cable, signal strength at any junction etc
• Fiber Cable paths can be recorded in the map manually or automatically with GPS assist
• It is possible to trace a single fiber throughout the network structure
• Expected signal strength at all junctions will be displayed for a given input signal strength
• Varity of cute and beautiful location markers like junctions, flags, utility poles, cable loop, fiber patches, incidents...
• Export as .kmz format
• Advanced Network Design facilities
• Preloaded cables types, fiber colours, device list etc
• Highly customizable
• Fast Login in personal devices
• Detailed Login/Logout Log and Activity Log
• Fault location assist with OTDR input
• Filter Junctions by type or devices it contains
• Filter Routes by cables it contains
• Cable Health Index
• Junction Health Index
• Three tier user access permissions: Administrator, User and Viewer
• Change Language
• Awesome Help text in selected language
• Video tutorials
• Network Map Starter Assist will guide you through the app to complete each steps in the logical order. See START USING NETWORK MAP section for details
ADVANTAGES OF USING NETWORK MAP
• Network Map GIVES you clarity in which fiber goes to where. This is most important in FTTP/FTTH layouts. You can trace a fiber forward or backward and see signal strength at each junction through which the fiber passes.
• Network Map deals with minute details like fibre color code and purpose like Digital TV transmission or Internet.
• Signal loss per Km of the fiber cables, loss at fiber patches and loss of each device like couplers, splitters etc are customizable.
• Network Map application can project an issue location when an OTDR input is given considering even cable loops on the path. When the mobile device enters the issue circle, an alarm will ring helping the technicians to pin point the fault.
• Network Design feature will help calculating loss values automatically in a network consisting of couplers and splitters. It is easy to try different values of couplers and splitters to arrive a desired value while designing FTTP and FTTH fiber networks. Automatic loss calculation will save a lot of time by avoiding cumbersome and repeated manual calculations
• Network Map can be used for planning and designing a cable lying area. Plan the routes, cables and how they are interconnected in advance in the map. This can be shared to the people who are laying fiber cables for their reference.
NETWORK MAP USER LICENSE AVAILABLE IN 4 MODELS
• CORPORATE: Can create sub organizations with organization level administrators.
• DISTRIBUTOR: Those who provide input to the last mile operators
• OPERATOR: Provides last mile connectivity to the digital TV or Internet customers
• DEALER: Can create and distribute Distributor / Operator licenses]
• Anyone can register as a Demo User of Network Map application (View only) for absolutely free.
• For all license except trial, there is a FREE USAGE PERIOD even after the expiry of license with limitations in adding new routes and junctions.
• More details on pricing plans are available in the new user registration page of the app.
Connect us : https://www.facebook.com/networkmap