According to research released last year in Indonesia, 75 per cent of university students were feeling that they have chosen the wrong degree. They were finding:
1. Gaps between expectation and reality experienced by students, e.g. on teaching methods, possible scholarships, campus facilities, university faculties, etc.,
2. Culture shocks to university life style, and
3. Gaps between the industrial sectors they were interested with the program they were following,
that originated from inadequate accessible information about universities by potential students.
On the other hand, students currently enrolled in different programs at universities are actually having the most updated information valuable to potential students before they choose their degree.
Nextudent is the platform where students currently enrolled in different programs at universities and potential students can communicate in real time such valuable information about programs at universities are accessible to the potential students.
For having such communication, currently enrolled university students should install Nextudent app and register as moderator and potential students should install Nextudent app and register as user.
What is the benefit of being moderator in Nextudent?
1. Implementation and self-actualization of university student as Agent of Change
2. Actively contributing to development of future generation through minimizing mismatch between their expectation and realization of their university degree.
3. Economic rewards through collected points gained while acting as moderator, which is very flexible in time.
What is the benefit of being user of Nextudent?
1. Obtaining insight information about universities and programs in universities including information which is hardly obtained in formal documents and brochures.
2. Consultation about university information in real-time using chat feature within Nextudent app.
3. Nextudent app covers a large number of programs and universities, particularly in Indonesia, and the numbers and details are continuously growing with the expanding of Nextudent moderators and users.
4. Following online university entrance tryouts.
5. "Did you know?" feature provides unique and useful information for potential university students regularly.
6. It is free of charge