Nine Work is compatible with MDM solutions such as AirWatch, MobileIron, Maas360, etc based on Android Enterprise.
Nine Work is an email app to synchronize with Exchange Server using ActiveSync and it is based on Android Enterprise.
How to configure App Configuration Policies
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine Work is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine Work does not have any server to store user's Nine Work data. Nine Work app connects to user server directly. All Nine Work data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine Work account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
** Available Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above
- Nine Work is not cloud based. It stores your accounts’ passwords only on the actual device. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your messages only on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.