However, to us as the software developer, the most exciting that Samsung Note 8 brings to us is their new Launcher with the TouchWiz Home has been developed to optimize the most of the phone’s processor and hardware. The Note 8 features the very same launcher as the Galaxy S8, with a few differences. The phablet comes with Samsung Experiences based on a newer and better Android version 7.1.1 Nougat instead of 7.0.
► Best Note 8 Launcher for android
Note 8 Launcher – a LIGHTWEIGHT yet POWERFULLY FAST launcher created to satisfy those who don’t own a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launcher but still want to experience its amazing features, and even more.
Note 8 Launcher will make your phone looks exactly the same as the real one, allowing you to refurbish your existing Android home screen and also upgrade your phone to have the best user touch interface that ever created – TouchWiz.
Change your launcher – change your phone’s ‘skin’. 🎨
Nougat 7.1.1 – simply the best.
There have been several versions of Android OS that Google has been released, and each update brings to users a different experience, but none can match the level of the Nougat 7.1.1. Even when comparing with the Nougat 7.0.
- Split-screen multitasking: this is among the most requested features from seasoned Android users, even Apple users still pray one day they will get this feature. This will simply let you to put an app in split view mode by long pressing the recent apps button, which then also brings up the recent apps switcher at the bottom of the screen to allow you to select the second app you want in split view.
- Recent apps button: toggle between apps that you have opened, instead of taking you back to the home screen and select the app.
- Revamped notifications: comes with many features like Direct Reply, bundled notifications and more.
- Direct Reply: tap on the reply button and respond to the message right from the notification panel itself instead of going to the messages app. ✉
- Redesigned Settings menu: offers higher information density to take better advantages of the higher resolution display.
- DPI scaling: allows users to adjust the DPI of their device according to their taste.
- Freeform windows: turns the OS into a desktop-like OS where you can run multiple apps in windowed form at the same time, just like you would on a desktop.
ALL THOSE AMAZING FEATURES, YOU CAN GET FROM OUR NOTE 8 LAUNCHER APP, AND MORE.
=== Note 8 Launcher Main Features ===
☆ Nougat 7.1.1
All of Nougat 7.1.1 features listed above.
☆ Note 8 TouchWiz Customize Desktop
Customize icon size and transition effects.
☆ Charging screen
Note 8 charging screen like Samsung Touchwiz.
☆ Note 8 Launcher theme
Select our collection of theme including the Note 8 default theme or create your own theme.
We also add boost function to optimize your phone’s performance.
Note 8 Launcher sidebar launcher apps and app drawer.
We add many gestures that you can create with your phone: swipe down (one or two fingers), swipe up (one or two fingers), pinch in, pinch out, desktop double tap, rotate anti clockwise, rotate clockwise. Each action will lead you to have a shortcut to what you set up on the app, allowing you to open favorite app or to edit system settings.
☆ Icon and drawer
Customize apps’ icon size and drawer as your own taste on our setting.
Change your launcher – change your phone’s ‘skin’.
Get the best Note 8 Launcher on store and enjoy our powerful launcher to boost your phone.