It brings all notifications on your mobile phone apps to your Smartwatch, by connecting it remotely to your mobile device via Bluetooth.
You can access your settings from the after call screens to get the best Smartwatch experience.
This app will send to your Sony Smartwatch these notifications:
How to synchronise the Smartwatch with Notification for Smartwatch 2 app;
1. Download & install the "Notification for Smartwatch 2" app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the "Notification for Smartwatch 2" app and tap OK button then accept the permissions by toggling the Notifications for Smartwatch 2 button.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth on Smartwatch.
4. Download & install the "Smart connect" app on the mobile phone from the Google Play Store.
6. Open "Accessories" tab, once Smartwatch is connected with the phone, "Smartwatch 2" app will appear in the list.
7. Tap on "Smartwatch 2" and install Smartwatch 2 host app.
8. Allow the permission for "Notifications for Smartwatch 2" app.
9. Smartwatch is connected and ready to use.
To delete all notifications on Smartwatch you can:
- Go settings
- Open a notification, tap menu button and tap Del All.
Or you can Delete only one notification:
- Open a notification, tap menu button and tap Del.
Free BT notifier app for Smartwatch. Easy and simple to use with smart connect extension for Smartwatch 2.