- Why spend 20 hours on a course which can be learnt effectively in 1 hour?
- Why wait till the next week to continue the course while you have the mood and time to learn right now?
- Why pay an exorbitant price for courses while you can find better courses at a fraction of the cost?
- Why should learning be filled with boring lectures while it can be captivating and fun-filled?
- Why waste days searching for training program? Learn anything, anywhere, anytime from the experts
- Why numb your brain surfing TV channels or random websites? Utilize that time in learning something new
- Why be restrained to a classroom or shackled to a laptop? Go Mobile
THE ONE HOUR PRINCIPLE:
- One hour – the optimal time a human brain can concentrate while learning
- One hour – the optimal time for comprehensive learning of a topic.
- We put in massive effort to create every course so that your learning becomes effortless.
- Our courses follow a proprietary methodology based on years of research on the most effective ways to learn
- Our courses have been created by subject matter experts with rich experience in their domain
THE CHANGING LEARNING ECOSYSTEM IN THE WORKPLACE - SHIFT TO MOBILE LEARNING:
- Shift in Learner Profiles: The younger generation prefers using smartphones for all transactions, including learning
- Shift in Learning Patterns: Preference for multimedia to stay engaged in a learning environment - videos, gamification, interactivity and bite-sized learning on the go
- Shift in Learning Control: Preference towards more self-control over their learning sessions – self-pace, self-time and self-place
- Shift in device use pattern: Initiatives like BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) have created a mobile device-based learning environment
... COUPLED WITH L&D CHALLENGES OF HR FUNCTION
- Our employees are very busy. Pulling them out even for a day’s training is a herculean task
- We’ve bought e-learning courses; but they are boring and take a lot of time to complete
- We want to train all our employees, but we can’t. It’s expensive
- Access to training is a challenge for our field force. Plus they prefer just-in-time quick learning
BENEFITS OF MOBILE LEARNING:
- Anytime, Anywhere learning
- Higher engagement quotient
- Better retention and completion rate
- Self-paced learning
- HR & Compliance
- Industry Overview
- Sales & Marketing
- Workplace Skills
- Behavioral Skills
- Functional Skills
- Digital Marketing