Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to every individual resident of India. Aadhar Card is Provided by UIDAI & Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Aadhaar serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in india.In order to get an Aadhaar you will be required to visit an Enrolment Centre, fill and submit the enrolment form and get your Biometric data captured.
The Aadhar card is a card that is issued once the application has been approved and an Aadhar number has been assigned. If you have already received the Aadhar number and want the card in a hurry, then you can download it as a pdf file using your enrolment number or the Aadhar number.
In this application you can know complete information about your Aadhaar Card and also book an appointment for your Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website are equally valid.
The purpose of the Aadhaar was to make it simpler for people to avail government subsidies and have one number that would work as proof of address and proof of identity. Update your Aadhaar information (name, mobile, address etc.) online using this simple app.
Download, update and check the linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly. Aadhaar Seva app is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhaar information online. Link your aadhaar with your PAN Card and Bank Acc.
★ Features of App :-
* Check your Aadhar Card Status.
* Find AADHAR Linking Status.
* Easily Update Aadhaar Crad details.
* Download e-AADHAR Card.
* Find Nearest Aadhar Card Center.
* Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents.
* Book an appointment for Aadhaar Card.
* File New Complaint and Check Complaint Status.
* Know the Process for Applying Aadhaar Card for Children.
* Simple and Clear instructions.
* Locate closest Aadhaar enlistment focus .
* Frequently made inquiries (FAQs) about Aadhar .
* User friendly and Fast interface.