Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of india on behalf of the Government of india.Aadhaar serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in india.In order to get an Aadhaar you will be required to visit an Enrolment Centre, fill and submit the enrolment form and get your Biometric data captured.
In this application you can know complete information about your Aadhaar Card and also book an appointment for your Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website are equally valid.
This App is complete all in one solution for things related to Aadhar Card.
You can do following with this AADHAR Card Seva App:
1. Check your Aadhar Card Status
2. Find AADHAR Linking Status
3. Download e-AADHAR Card
4. Download AADHAR Card on Mobile
5. Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents
6. Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
7. Book Appointment for Enrolment / Enrollment
8. File Complaint
9. Check Status of Your Complaint
10 - Find Nearest AADHAR Card Center
* Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. (http://uidai.gov.in/)
* This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website/app are equally valid.
* This application provides an interface to the Government of India's UIDAI/Aadhaar website for Android devices and all Aadhaar data is fetched from the Aadhaar servers. No user data is stored anywhere on our servers
* The app also shares updates from time to time about the latest information regarding Aadhaar and Digital India from Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji and other sources.
* Support Digital India, Jan Dhan Yojna, Gas subsidy and Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
* Aadhaar is beneficial or mandatory for many services like EPF(Employee Provident Fund) pension scheme, MGNREGS or MGNREGA, IIT-JEE & other exams and scholarships, Aadhaar Pay (AEPS) etc.
* This is NOT an official app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using their smartphones from the comfort of their homes.
* The purpose of this app is to make a few step process to either download, check status or scan aadhaar easily.