Onninen offers products and services that contribute to improved profitability for our customers and suppliers. Onninen AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Onninen Oy. The company was founded in 1913 in Finland and is still a family owned company.
With our iPhone app you can access our custom mobile pages in addition to that, you can use your phone camera as a barcode scanner to search for a particular article or simply to add items directly to your cart. In other words this is an extension of our personalized mobile commerce OnnShop.
You must be a customer of Onninen AS and have an OnnShop account to use this app.
We have several functionalities available in our online store for mobile solutions, such as:
• Check inventory of all items in our local Express stores
• Order items
• Searching the item number and description
• See stock at our DC warehouse, and your pricing agreements and project agreements
• Order items we do not have inventory valued by our suppliers
• See estimated delivery time for items we can obtain from our suppliers
• Browse our Product Catalogs
• Browse our vendor directories
• Navigate amongst your most frequently purchased items
• Create your own favorite items list
• Scan EFO barcode on products to find product information, or simply to add it right into the shopping cart.
• Order materials in your basic pricing agreement or limited project pricing agreements
• Shopping cart with an overview of your order
• Log on to the web-shop and complete your order that you started with your mobile app.
• Start creating the order in the web-shop with and finish it off later from your smartphone
• Mark your orders on the basis of demands from your financial systems, Reference number, order number, Household number, and requisition number
• Choose from past addresses used in OnnShop, or create new shipping addresses
• Set the preferred delivery address for your various project number accounts and the master agreement account number.
• Search your order history and the status of delivery of orders and order lines
• Copy Items from old orders into new orders
• Re-define the preferred ship-to addresses on your customer and project number account
• Change your personal details such as first and last name
• Change your email address for sending order confirmations
• Change your password
• Logging Out