Onshape was built from scratch for the way today's engineers, designers, and manufacturers really work. All of your designs are stored securely in the cloud and are always up-to-date, so you can switch between phone, tablet and your web browser at any time. You can share your Documents with others and work on the same parts and assemblies in real-time with the push of a button.
The Future of CAD is here.
Download the free Onshape app on your Android phone or tablet, sign up for an account, and enjoy the following features:
INTUITIVE SKETCH TOOLS
- Create concept sketches.
- Create lines, arcs, circles, rectangles, splines, and more.
- Modify sketch entities using trim, offset, mirror, pattern, etc.
- Add geometric constraints and dimensions to control the behavior of your sketches.
- Modify your sketches by changing dimension values to get the best design.
- Real-time constraint solving enables you to create and test mechanism layouts.
- Use edges from existing 3D geometry.
- Sketches update when references to surrounding geometry update.
UNIQUE PART STUDIOS
- Build 3D geometry from sketches or other existing geometry.
- Import, modify, and work with 3D geometry from other CAD systems.
- Create solid or surface geometry using extrude, revolve, sweep, loft, fillet, shell, etc.
- Modify geometry using mirror, copy, pattern, boolean, etc.
- Use the Direct Editing tools to modify imported geometry.
- Add variables to drive your designs.
- Build multi-part ï¿½assembliesï¿½ quickly, for parts that are fixed relative to one another.
- Export geometry for 3D printing (from a web browser).
- Build large and complex assemblies using Onshape's higher level mates.
- Define interpart connections using Fasten, Revolute, Slider, Pin mates, and more.
- Assembly motion is solved in real time so you can test assembly behavior.
- Add mechanical mates like cams, gears, rack and pinion, and linear coupler.
- Import, modify, and assemble geometry from other CAD systems.
- Export assemblies for 3D printing (from a web browser).
- Drawings created using Onshape in a web browser can be viewed on Phone and Tablet.
SIMPLE SHARING AND COLLABORATION
- Invite individuals or Teams to view, comment, or edit your designs.
- Work simultaneously on the same parts and assemblies.
- See the edits that others are making as they make them.
- Use Follow Mode to see what others are doing in real time. Ideal for design reviews.
- Add comments to the Document or to individual parts, features, and geometry.
EASY VERSION CONTROL
- Unlimited undo/redo all the way back to the very first sketch.
- Create view-only Versions when design milestones are reached.
- Branch designs to test different ideas and scenarios, without affecting the original.
- Merge branches with the best ideas back into the main design.
- Add descriptions to the Document or to each Version or Branch.
- Designs are always up-to-date and can never be lost or overwritten.
- Join thousands of designers, engineers, makers, and enthusiasts.
- Get answers to your questions quickly through the Onshape Forums.
- Experience the unrivaled level of in-app technical support.
The Onshape app is updated every few weeks with dozens of user-requested enhancements, so keep an eye out for update notifications from the Google Play Store.