Contact Center managers are constantly on the move. They need to have a view into their contact center operations wherever they are – at home, in the car, at work, at lunch.
Enter OpenScape Contact Center Dashboard.
OpenScape Contact Center Dashboard provides real-time monitoring and management of OpenScape Contact Center agents, skills, and more on your iPhone or iPad. It allows you to monitor the current state of your OpenScape Contact Center and to make the changes necessary to keep your operations running smoothly.
It’s simply the better way to manage your contact center.
What you can do:
Monitor and control all of the important aspects of your contact center, including:
- Agent Summary: Number of agents logged on, logged off, idle, away, busy, active
- Queue Summary: Number of waiting calls, oldest call, number of received, answered, abandoned and redirected calls
- Agent Status: View the real-time status of all agents including their routing status, presence status, registered media, etc.
- Queue Status: View all waiting contacts for all available media like voice, callback, email, Twitter and Facebook as well as queue availability, service level, abandon rate and more
- Change the routing state of an agent (e.g. from unavailable to logged off)
- Configure which agents you want to be included in the view
- View all available skills for each agent and remove skills from an agent or assign new skills to the agent
- Change queue parameters on the fly: activate emergency announcements, adjust the maximum queue length, and more
Note: This App is designed to work with OpenScape Contact Center Solution Kit and requires additional software to enable. For further information on enabling the app, please contact your local Unify Account Manager