Free advanced personal voice quality analysis in the palm of your hands almost anywhere.
OperaVOX Lite offers some of the advanced capabilities of the popular OperaVOX app including pitch and voice stability measurements. OperaVOX brings advanced voice quality analysis capability to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and gives you the convenience of professional voice analysis wherever you are. It uses state-of-the-art voice analysis algorithms to measure voice quality straight from your device, without the use of specialist equipment. OperaVOX has been built by doctors, medical researchers, signal processing engineers, and speech and language pathologists specializing in voice quality analysis.
Is the quality of your voice important to you? Are you a teacher, sales person, aspiring or professional singer, actor, or business person whose work primarily involves using your voice every day? Do you think the quality of your voice is getting better or worse and wish you had an objective way of telling by how much?
OperaVOX Lite allows you to review acoustic analyses in real time and compare with up to three historic recordings.
1. User-friendly interface with comprehensive help and user prompts.
2. Quick on-device voice analysis using state-of-the-art signal processing algorithms.
3. Immediate audio playback along with visual representations of the recorded to make sure you are happy with the recordings.
4. High-quality voice recordings (16 bit, 44.1 kHz, uncompressed wave format files) for listening and comparison.
5. Automatic measurement of the ambient noise and asking the user to try again in a quieter recording environment if necessary.
6. Voice Stability Analysis of a sustained vowel (like ‘Aah’)- with a 5 second automatic countdown.
7. Presentation of voice stability measures such as mean pitch, jitter and shimmer on the recorded vowels.
8. History of pitch, jitter and shimmer represented graphically - compare historical analyses of up to three recordings and track progress graphically.
9. Capability for manual extraction of all audio files and analyses through a personal computer using iTunes.
The outputs from OperaVOX are for informational purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice or diagnosis. Please seek advice from your doctor or speech pathologist, if you are concerned about your voice quality.