1. Draw the map in OCAD (or similar program). Export the map in jpg-format.
2. Use the app 'GPS Orienteering' (or the demo version) to georeference the map.
3. Create a new revision project with this app and select your map file.
4. Use this app during the field work to enter your revision notes. Your current position is shown on the map. The field work can be done by the map maker or an assistant.
5. Mail the map and notes directly from the app using the function 'Send project'. The app creates (exports) a map with the revisionpoints/-segments and a textfile with the notes.
6. The map maker can use the map, the notes and the gpx-file to update the OCAD map.