The app is designed to be clear and simple to learn, with large buttons that are easy to tap while busy observing a classroom.
Inside the app, you can define your own behaviors and students, separate your observations into sessions, and then view the results in interactive graphs and charts. Best of all, OverPsych is quick to install, quick to launch, and seamlessly saves data so that you never need to guess. Even if you forget to record a behavior, you can still add it later in the Students menu.
Key features include:
* Sessions: organize your observations and export data individually.
* Students: enter each student's age, grade, and additional comments.
* Activities: an unlimited amount of behaviors can be stored.
* Timeline: see when each behavior occurred, and for how long.
* Graphs: beautiful charts on the Graphs screen visualize data for each Session.
Why OverPsych? OverPsych has no clutter and no distractions. It gives school psychologists exactly what they need to make their observations precise.