- Substratum app
- Andromeda plugin or Root access
Ozone provides several tweaks to modify OxygenOS:
- 40+ accent colors
- Modified OOS accent palette with material colors
- Center or Left statusbar clock
- Toggle LTE/4G in statusbar
- Enable/Disable network traffic activity indicators
- Configurable rounded recents.
- Configurable QS icon count with option to hide labels
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum app, give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
3. Open the theme
4. Select the overlays you want to install. It is highly recommended to install all, unless you are sure about what you are doing
5. Tap the FAB button and select Build and Enable
6.IF ACCENTS ARE NOT APPEARING PROPERLY IN QS TILES, JUST GO TO SETTINGS > DISPLAY, CHOOSE A DIFFERENT ACCENT AND THEN SWITCH BACK TO OZONE ACCENT
Need Help? Feel free to email me (send email button at the bottom of this page) Here are a few more places where you can contact me-