Pad Piano has 88 individually recorded high quality stereo samples from a famous grand piano model. The stereo image is chosen in a way that the bass key strokes appear to the left and the treble key strokes to the right creating a illusion of actually playing grand piano.
- Superb sound quality
- No advertisements or other UI annoyances
- Tool like feel
- Multitouch support
- Robust and easy to use interface
- Minimal scrolling. Play from all octaves simultaneously
- Full screen mode (default on) to avoid accidental presses of back button etc.
- Sustain mode (default on). When engaged, all piano keys played will decay gradually like in an actual grand piano
- Tremolo mode which replays a note with minor finger movement on top of a key
- Children friendly with color to note association
- Headphones or amplifier recommended for the ultimate user experience
- Samples are 16-bit, 44.1 kHz, MP3 128 kbs joint-stereo