If you have sought medical attention for pain issues, you know one of the first questions your care provider asks is “What has been the highest level of pain you have experienced?” With Pain Logger, you can definitively answer that question.
In fact, not only will you know what your pain levels were, you can also know when, how frequent, and your activity level.
With Pain Logger in your pocket, you use the data to correlate pain triggers, and to work with your pain management specialist to best alleviate it.
Pain Logger provides these key features:
- Uses the commonly accepted 0 to 10 pain scale
- Tracks multiple pain areas
- Reminders (time and/or location) for each pain area to ensure you enter your data
- Customizable reminder sounds to uniquely identify different pain areas
- Interactive graph of your data
- Plot multiple pain areas at the same time
- Print data and graphs
- Email data and graphs
- Store notes with each entry
- Add missed entries or edit existing ones at any time
- Annotate entries
- Sync data between your devices, and store safely in your private iCloud account
Please Note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background (which is required for location based notifications) can dramatically decrease battery life. You can turn this off, per device, in Pain Loggers's settings should you not use or need location notifications.
Pain Logger is useful for all types of pain management, whether it be headaches, backaches, foot pain, sciatica, shingles, frequent or infrequent pain.
Pain Logger is your essential daily tool to understanding, tracking and managing your pain.