- PAK live streaming (requires PAK live*connect license)
- CANbus support (incl. module specific CAN42 G2*live licensing)
- Self-calibration functionality
- Support of ICM42S modules
- and more.
Designed for arbitrary dynamic data acquisition, the PAK capture suite ensures instant, sustainable and traceable results for your applications in noise and vibration measurement.
PAK capture suite utilizes the innovative PAK live technology, consisting of embedded smart and intelligent services on standalone PAK MKII measurement front ends. Various applications in field testing and troubleshooting can be addressed, with phase-synchronous, calibrated recordings on the PAK MKII. PAK capture's on-the-go user interface provides live controls for sensor or device settings and offers live monitoring of the sensor signals to you.
You are instantly in touch with your data. Configure your measurements effortlessly on-site, change settings quickly, monitor the signal quality and browse rapidly through your recorded data. The system automatically provides the necessary quality parameters and assembles information for an efficient overview.
Once your acquisition is completed, just download your recorded data and your engineering partners can easily proceed, as the data is based on ASAM ODS NVH.
Key features at a glance:
* On-site configuration and calibration
* Real-time level display showing overloads, open/short circuits
* Online time history
* Freely configurable ring buffer
* PAK trigger service for event or condition related recording
* GPS synchronization service for multiple PAK MKII front ends
* Overview of recorded data
* Audio playback of stored recordings
* File format on the PAK MKII: ASAM ODS NVH ATF/XML
Benefit today from the continual further development of this particular app.
PAK capture 2.0 requires a PAK MKII data acquisition system equipped with PAK live 2.0 and PAK recorder.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet