Calendars can be easily shared with family and friends allowing humorous interactions or expressive emotions to be captured. Access to shared calendars can be read-only or allow real-time synchronization of changes made by any party. Palu has been created to help users communicate more expressively with the precious people in their life.
### A lot of stamps targeting women added in the latest version ###
eimi, a popular female designer, produced 57 original stamps!
Added eighteen pastel-based colors for ink pen!
- Handwrite, sketch, and add photo attachments to each day in your calendar
- No need to register e-mail address or personal information
- More colorful calendars using “Stamps”
- Easy to share your calendars with family and friends
- Two modes of sharing: view only and full access
- Three calendars available for free
- Overlap two calendars with holding down on a tab
- Cut, copy, and paste daily data
- Available for both iPad and iPhone
- The calendar shows the month view in portrait orientation and two weeks view in landscape orientation on iPhone.
Additional Features (Optional in-app purchases):
- Remove advertisements to give more screen space
- Increase the maximum number of calendars to thirty
- All users who receive the invitation mail you create from Palu can access the calendar data. If recipients re-distribute the share invitation then these additional recipients will also gain access to the calendar.
- If you turn off the sharing option for a calendar then the shared data will be deleted from our server and sharing stopped immediately.