There are many inventory management applications in the refrigerator, but is not it troublesome to enter the expiration date?
In the first place, is it necessary to enter the expiry date?
If you are looking at the fridge every day, you probably know the most expiration date.
What is important is that when you go shopping, "How many eggs were left?" "Has there been a store of mayonnaise?" "Is today's dinner somehow leftover?", "What is there?" Is it not?
Pantry Photo is an app that understands such "what is there".
【How to use】
1. Just take a picture of a refrigerator, a vegetable room, a freezer room etc. with a smartphone, set a category and save it.
2. "What was left in the refrigerator?" Launch the application and confirm it at such time.
* When you shoot every day after cooking is finished or before work in the morning, it is convenient to always record the latest situation.
- Entry of troublesome product name and input of expiration date are not performed.
- Because you can enlarge and view photos, you can also read the expiration date listed in the package.
- You can easily share photos to SNS. You can also boast to everyone a fridge that has become clean.
- If you regularly take pictures of not only the refrigerator but also food stockers and emergency carry bags, you do not have to worry about what to buy at shopping time.
- Since you can check images in time series, you can also see the changes of the days.
[Recommended for people like this]
- People who want inventory control of foodstuff but do not want to troubleshoot.
- People who tried several food management applications and did not continue after all.
- People who wants to manage refrigerator cleanly.
- People who care about food loss.