How To Play
- First you will need a minimum of four people.
- One person will secretly ask another player a question that can be answered with a name.
- The person who was asked must answer the question with the name of another player, excluding the one who asked and themselves, out loud, but must not say the question.
- After a name has been said you push the flip button and that will decide whether or not you have to say the question out loud.
- Then the person who has just answered the question will then secretly ask a question to another player, then the whole process starts over again.
You can make the questions about anything, for example:
-"Who is most likely to go to prison in the next five years?"
-"Who has the most beautiful smile?"
-"Who would most likely be able to talk themselves out of a ticket?"
-"Who would be traded for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in prison?"
-"Who would most likely trade a family member to get a new phone?"
The only restrictions on the questions cleanliness is your imagination.