Smart Password Management
● Password keeper - Securely store login information of web accounts, credit card and passport details, social security numbers, important files and more.
● Auto Logon - Log in to websites directly from Zoho Vault app without having to type your passwords.
● Flexible options - Add new login accounts and other items to Zoho Vault as you create them. Modify and delete information as needed.
● Chambers - Sort your passwords into chambers when you add them for an organized view.
● Quick search - Attach tags to different items and include important information as secure notes.
● Password generator - Produce strong, unique passwords for sites using a built-in password generator.
● Offline access - Back-up your information locally on the mobile device and switch to offline mode when there is no Internet connection.
Unmatched security and privacy.
1. Zoho Vault protects your passwords with AES-256 encryption. Your data remains completely private.
2. The passphrase that you use to access Zoho Vault is the only key to your information and no one knows it except you, not even Zoho.
3. The app automatically logs you out in case of inactivity and locks itself.
Learn more about our security policy:
Simple, fast and convenient.
1. Sign up and get started in minutes. Create a Zoho Vault account with Google/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter profiles.
2. Work with a simple and straightforward interface that loads in seconds.
3. Auto-fill username and password on other apps in your device, by storing their credentials in Zoho Vault.
4. Create 'Favorites' and quickly access your frequently used data.
5. Sync your Zoho Vault account across your mobile devices and computers. Access from anywhere, at anytime.
6. Easily look up needed items with quick search options.
Free forever for personal use; Affordable for businesses.
1. Subscribe to any of Zoho Vault's paid editions and unlock enterprise-grade features that appeal to businesses of all sizes and types.
2. Log in to Zoho Vault using your Active Directory credentials.
3. Approve access requests from your team and securely share passwords that you own in Zoho Vault.
Learn more about why you need Zoho Vault:
Drop us your thoughts on Zoho Vault.
We would love to hear what you think about Zoho Vault and how we can make things better for you. Connect with us at email@example.com or begin a discussion in our forum: https://forums.zoho.com/zoho-vault