Diary - perhaps the best blog in the whole AppStore. Keep your memories, thoughts, photos, and the mood right into the iPhone, and a really good security system to protect your secrets from around the world. In the Diary, you can be yourself.
- The secret code when opening a personal diary protect your records from a possible reading.
- CoreData from Apple allows you to make millions of unlimited size entries, add photos, thoughts and mood in a few touches.
- Monitor your mood has never been so easy as it is now. Add information about the mood in just 4 Touch.
- Compose your great poems, stories, history or just a thought, no matter where you are.
- Diary cares about your safety and does not use an internet connection when you create or edit entries. Everything is stored only on your iPhone.
- Swift Apple's improved performance and stability of your personal diary to 2.6 times.
- You decide what should be in your diary, only the mood, or a photo with pleasant memories, or maybe you want to write the story of your life? This is now possible thanks to the Diary.
- You can edit your recordings wherever you go and without an internet connection.
* Bogdan Filippov: "I hope that you enjoy this blog."