This interactive app features a search function so you can find exactly what you are looking for in the app. You can also bookmark any of the pages to easily find the information you need directly from the bookmark section. Any of the pages are easily printed using the app's built-in print function and should you wish to share the page you can simply email it to your colleagues and friends right from the page you are on. Not sure what a word means? simply highlight it and use the iOS Define feature to get the dictionary meaning for the word. Our new built-in Light Meter app is featured within this app, which will give you settings or guidance on how to set up manual mode in your camera.
- See what the buttons and switches do. Click the Camera Controls button for a 360-degree view of the camera. Swipe the image, or touch the arrows to see different views, then touch a hotspot to get info on the button or feature (hotspots can be turned on and off for clarity). Use a two finger pinch to zoom in or out if needed.
- A useful Camera Navigation guide.
- We show you how to use many of the camera's functions.
- The camera's shooting modes are explained.
- A simple and easy to use built-in light meter app that takes light readings from your scene and tells you how to set your camera in Manual mode
- A useful exposure guide calculator app for manual mode, that is arranged by scenario and lighting condition and the app tells you how to set your camera and gives useful suggestions.
- See what accessories are available for your camera.
- Make notes on your photo shoots in the built-in notepad app
- The Glossary of terms will help you decode the terminology of photography.
Our apps are self contained and after downloading do not need an internet connection to get all the camera information you need, which is invaluable when you are on a remote shoot and want to know how to set the white balance for example. This app features every function of the camera you will need while away from your manual. For a complete, full color guide to the Nikon D5300 get one of our our Expanded Guide books available from a retailer near you.
All of the text, photographs and content in this app are Copyright © Ammonite Press - 2000 - 2014. All rights reserved.