1. The user has to have Location Services on in order to use the application and allow the application to use this service. This is a side-effect to the way Apple decides to handle permissions on accessing the image library since they are GPS-tagged. Sorry, but I can't do anything about this.
2. The rating system asks you to rate the app every launch and with every new synthesis (sorry, I know this is incredibly annoying and I didn't mean for this to happen!).
3. You can't delete images from the database without restarting the application (next release!).
4. Crashes after selecting too many images in the Database.
5. Display problems on 3rd generation iPad.
Your comments have been very helpful! I am working on fixing these for the next release.
We are also working on a Pro version which will have different styles and parameters you can tune.
Please feel free to contact me for any more and thanks so much for your feedback.