Piano Partner is iPad app that provides a fresh, interactive way to learn and play a piano with your Roland digital piano. (Some models may require a system update.)
* Piano Partner supports Roland’s LX-15e/15, HP508/507/506/505/504/503, DP90Se/90e/90S/90, RP401R, F-130R, FP-80/50 and F-20.
* DigiScore Lite is only compatible with the LX-15e/15, HP508/507/506/504, DP90Se/90e, RP401R and F-130R.
Piano Partner contains three applications: Flash Card, Content Browser, and DigiScore Lite.
• Flash Card is an interactive music game that builds your listening and reading skills in a fun.
• Contents Browser lets you quickly access hundreds of onboard sounds and songs of the connected Roland piano by category names on the iPad’s display.
• DigiScore Lite displays digital sheet music of the built-in songs on the iPad screen.
* Content Browser and DigiScore Lite are only available for the built-in songs. You can’t use your original piano recordings nor other SMF files.
* By inserting the Roland’s WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (sold separately) into the USB MEMORY port of your Roland piano, you can use Piano Partner applications on your iPad wirelessly.
* In order for the iPad to communicate with compatible Roland pianos using the WNA1100-RL, a wireless LAN access point with an Internet connection is required.
* Make sure your instrument is updated with the most current System Program. Some models may require a system update. Latest system program and setup instructions can be found at www.roland.com.