To use the Piezo app:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, enable Bluetooth and ensure that there is a connection to the internet
2. Launch the Piezo app
3. To upload data, press the Sync button on the app screen
- Press the Bluetooth button on your PiezoRxD device (button on the far right of the device)
- Your data upload will complete after 5-15 seconds
4. For Admin access by clinicians and researchers, please enter your UserID and Password and press the Admin button
To access your LogYourSteps account or create a free user account, visit: https://www.logyoursteps.ca/LYS_login_form.php.
For more information about the PiezoRxD and our other health related resources, please visit www.StepsCount.com.
To learn about Canada's Physical Activity Guidelines and how they can benefit you, please visit: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/hp-ps/hl-mvs/pa-ap/07paap-eng.php.
Information about Validic can be found at https://validic.com/.