Have you ever been working on fixing a matrix problem in your pinball machine and needed to keep track of which switches and lamps were broken? Ever had a bunch of dead lamps that needed replacing, only when you lifted the playfield you forgot which were broken? Trying to decode a weird pattern of broken switches?
Then pintrix is here to help!
- Browse through a wide variety of machines
- Highlight squares in the matrix to find where the problem is
- Coloured wiring onscreen to help trace them through in a real machine
- Information about the relevant connectors and ICs
- Database with all Bally/Williams WPC era machines from Funhouse to Cactus Canyon, all the Data East and Sega games from Back to the Future to Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein - more to come soon with a free updates