Added to the above, the app allows you to change the contrast, brightness and saturation color of your new pictures, and you may apply a vintage filter to render your new pictures appear as old photos. Once you are done creating your new pictures, you may send them to friends via emails or messages, post them to your Facebook/Twitter accounts, save them to your device's photo album or print them out with your printer.
The unique features of the app are:
1. You may scale and move labels, stickers and sub-photos.
2. You may change the text color, style and opacity of labels.
3. You may add a line to a label to point to any object in view.
4. You may set the color, style and width of each label line.
5. You may change the shape of sub-photos.
6. You may rotate sub-photos.
7. You may add/remove picture frame for sub-photos.
8. You may save and restore your photo editing sessions.
9. You may store your saved sessions to iCloud, and
access those sessions across your iPhone and iPad.
10. You may lock/unlock the location of sub-photos. text
labels and stickers to make it easier to collage them.