This app is provided as a free companion to Plato, and will only provide access to UPnP devices once a Plato unit has been identified on the network.
The app will allow you to:
• Initiate recording during playback of connected Vinyl, Cassette or CD sources.
• Configure external input ports to match connected sources such as Moving Magnet/Moving Coil cartridges, and set appropriate input gain for the best quality recording.
• Edit automatically generated tags on recorded tracks.
• View and select audio or video media from the selected UPnP server for playback on any UPnP playback device on your network.
• Create, edit and view playlists for playback on network UPnP devices.
• Browse internet radio stations and generate presets for playback to connected UPnP devices.
• Show current tracks playing on connected UPnP devices.